The Aspirator Vacuum Pump attaches directly to sink faucets for vacuum draw. It can draw 11.5L air per minute at a water flow rate of 6.5L per minute.
It operates efficiently with water pressures as low as 7.5 psig for minimum water consumption and comes with an integral check valve and tubing for insertion in discharge end.Features:
- Attaches to a standard faucet with 3/8″ NPT connecting thread for easy installation
- Maximum free air pumping capacity of 11.5L per minute with a water flow rate of 6.5L per minute.
- Operates efficiently with water pressure as low as 7.5 psig (0.517 bar) for minimum water consumption
- Ultimate achievable vacuum of 28.5″ (724mm) Hg
- Discharge end equipped with 4.75″ (12cm) length of tubing to direct discharge water toward the drain or to allow attachment to additional discharge tubing
- Integral check valve that prevents loss of vacuum when water source is disrupted and prevents backflow
- Polypropylene, with PE tubing
- Integral check valve
- 3/8 NPT connecting thread
- 4.75″ (12cm) of tubing